TagsAdobe Acrobat Collaboration Dropbox Evernote Facebook Freelance Technical Writer Google Apps Google Apps for Business Google Apps Marketplace Google Docs Google Wave iOS iPad iPhone Job Hunting LinkedIn Mac Macintosh Messiah UMC Jobs Ministry Messiah United Methodist Church Jobs Ministry Microsoft Microsoft Office Microsoft Office 2010 Microsoft OneNote Microsoft SharePoint Microsoft Word OneNote OneNote 2010 Productivity Project management Resume Senior Technical Writer SharePoint SharePoint 2010 Social Media Technical documentation Technical Document Reviews Technical Writer Technical Writing TechRepublic Telecommuting Thyroid Twitter Will Kelly Writing and Editing
- I'm working on an upcoming case study in Panera and a guy walked past me carrying a nylon bag with a "Hazmat" sticker on the side of it.2013/05/23 07:05
- Factor mobile ERP and CRM into BYOD planning
- Postponed my usual Saturday writing day for crawfish!
- Huddle: a worthy SharePoint alternative for client collaboration
- Another interesting day @FOSE. Some good meetings and briefings. Tomorrow back to my regularly scheduled writing…and deadlines!2013/05/15 18:36
- More briefings on tap for #FOSE tomorrow. Face to face briefings are such a nice change from phone, WebEx, and Gotomeeting based briefings.2013/05/14 19:33
- Huh, there is a potential smart move here. BlackBerry Messenger on iPhone and Android: A Big Move Made Too Late?
- Interesting vendor briefing this morning made my cold trip downtown worthwhile. More briefings on tap for tomorrow. #FOSE20132013/05/14 10:25
- How to access Microsoft Office 365 from an Android tablet
- Just got a #FOSE related PR pitch with my name and 46 others in the To: field. Let the FOSE related #PR fails begin!2013/05/09 13:11
- I'm working on an upcoming case study in Panera and a guy walked past me carrying a nylon bag with a "Hazmat" sticker on the side of it.
Monthly Archives: January 2009
January 19, 2009 – 9:11 pm
Today is the Ninth Anniversary of my Father passing away. In some ways it feels so long ago but other ways it feels like yesterday. I miss you Dad.
January 19, 2009 – 7:30 pm
January 17, 2009 – 12:30 pm
So you've outsourced your company's technical documentation to contractors and now you are facing a much tighter budget in 2009?
January 13, 2009 – 9:18 pm
My current job requires that I travel a good bit which is a big change
over my former life as a contractor, freelancer, and consultant. One of
my New Year's resolutions for 2009 is to become a better business
January 1, 2009 – 9:24 am
MindJet MindManager 8 has gradually found itself a home as a product management and project management tool in many organizations. Mind maps can help project managers and their teams
to better drill down into the project lifecycle. Consider that mind maps can
come into play during typical project lifecycle activities including:
- Managing project information including individual tasks or sub-projects.
- Managing project requirements gathering and solicitation.
- Developing project communications including project kickoff.
- Facilitating project team meetings and meetings with project stakeholders.
In response to the needs of product managers and project managers, MindJet offers
the MindJet Project Management JetPack to help kick start project schedules and add a new visual
dimension to typical project planning activities like project process
overviews, business cases, software use cases, project scope, issue tracking,
and project closure. The JetPack
includes mind map templates and white papers. It costs $79.00 and is available