I am still one of those writers who uses a desktop PC. Reason being is that I like the fact I can have a lot of hard disk, heavy duty processing power, and two large screen monitors. While I use a MacBook Pro as my other primary writing machine–nothing beats a large monitor for my eyes.
TagsAdobe Acrobat Collaboration Dropbox Evernote Facebook Freelance Technical Writer Google Apps Google Apps for Business Google Apps Marketplace Google Docs Google Wave iOS iPad iPhone Job Hunting LinkedIn Mac Macintosh Messiah UMC Jobs Ministry Messiah United Methodist Church Jobs Ministry Microsoft Microsoft Office Microsoft Office 2010 Microsoft OneNote Microsoft SharePoint Microsoft Word OneNote OneNote 2010 Productivity Project management Resume Senior Technical Writer SharePoint SharePoint 2010 Social Media Technical documentation Technical Document Reviews Technical Writer Technical Writing TechRepublic Telecommuting Thyroid Twitter Will Kelly Writing and Editing
- I'm working on an upcoming case study in Panera and a guy walked past me carrying a nylon bag with a "Hazmat" sticker on the side of it.2013/05/23 07:05
- Factor mobile ERP and CRM into BYOD planning
- Postponed my usual Saturday writing day for crawfish!
- Huddle: a worthy SharePoint alternative for client collaboration
- Another interesting day @FOSE. Some good meetings and briefings. Tomorrow back to my regularly scheduled writing…and deadlines!2013/05/15 18:36
- More briefings on tap for #FOSE tomorrow. Face to face briefings are such a nice change from phone, WebEx, and Gotomeeting based briefings.2013/05/14 19:33
- Huh, there is a potential smart move here. BlackBerry Messenger on iPhone and Android: A Big Move Made Too Late?
- Interesting vendor briefing this morning made my cold trip downtown worthwhile. More briefings on tap for tomorrow. #FOSE20132013/05/14 10:25
- How to access Microsoft Office 365 from an Android tablet
- Just got a #FOSE related PR pitch with my name and 46 others in the To: field. Let the FOSE related #PR fails begin!2013/05/09 13:11
- I'm working on an upcoming case study in Panera and a guy walked past me carrying a nylon bag with a "Hazmat" sticker on the side of it.