Despite some recent ups and downs in my personal life, I must say I've been pretty busy when it comes to projects including:
- After receiving my Google Wave invite, I've been pondering its potential impact on technical writing and document collaboration in general. In fact, I am writing a follow up post to How Google Wave can drown Technical Writers.
- Back to writing more for WebWorkerDaily because I had a number of distractions in October.
- Rethinking my gym workouts after taking a week off to clear my head on some personal matters.
- Plunging even further into my new iPhone 3G s.
- Getting ready to upgrade one of the Vista machines in my home office to Windows 7.