Now that I am getting my groove back, I literally go on a tear sometimes through personal projects. It’s great to be feeling good again but I have to say I am really learning some lessons along the way especially in regards to how I manage my personal/professional web presence and other such projects.
Here are some lessons I’ve learned and already putting into practice thus far:
- Dial back on how I manage my task lists because before my surgery last October I used to create some impossible task lists for me which never seemed to be done to my satisfaction.
- Establish a boilerplate library of my professional biography written in various tones and angles.
- Establish a boilerplate library breaking out my experience with tools like SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office.
- Read for enjoyment and for technical education in equal measures.
- Don’t hesitate to review and review anything I write again (and again after that). It is like I’ve rediscovered the joy of self editing again!