5 things about task lists
Over the years, I’ve thought to task lists (in particular my own) because I was managing lots of small projects like articles and blog posts. Task lists kept me on track to meet multiple deadlines every week. On top of that, I’ve written about productivity apps like task list apps forTechRepublic and the now defunct WebWorkerDaily.
Like many people out there, I try to refine my workflow and tools so I can be as productive as possible and create replicable processes that help mitigate errors and improve the quality of my work.
- The road to productivity is paved with discarded iOS task management apps.
- Simplicity is in the eye of the beholder.
- Productivity is in the eye of the beholder.
- Task lists once personal are now becoming social with platforms like Asana.
- Some people are better organized electronically than in hard copy, the reverse is also true.
How do task lists impact your productivity?
Image by Alejandro Escamilla via Unsplash.com