TagsAdobe Acrobat Collaboration Dropbox Evernote Facebook Freelance Technical Writer Google Apps Google Apps for Business Google Apps Marketplace Google Docs Google Wave iOS iPad iPhone Job Hunting LinkedIn Mac Macintosh Messiah UMC Jobs Ministry Messiah United Methodist Church Jobs Ministry Microsoft Microsoft Office Microsoft Office 2010 Microsoft OneNote Microsoft SharePoint Microsoft Word OneNote OneNote 2010 Productivity Project management Resume Senior Technical Writer SharePoint SharePoint 2010 Social Media Technical documentation Technical Document Reviews Technical Writer Technical Writing TechRepublic Telecommuting Thyroid Twitter Will Kelly Writing and Editing
- Running the @mailbox app Help Me Get to Zero feature on my #Gmail inbox has been very telling and illuminating for me.2013/05/23 14:43
- Another way to encourage me not to write about your product/company is to put my name in the name field of your email to me. Just so spammy.2013/05/23 11:55
- Evernote Reminders Are Here on Mac, iOS and Web #evernote #blog
- This time around freelancing has also given me opportunities to meet more people f2f which is a nice change over con call briefings.2013/05/23 08:01
- Despite some recent frustrations & a missed opportunity or two, I am enjoying my freedom and writing about topics that interest me.2013/05/23 08:36
- Signing me up for your product newsletter without my consent is a pretty sure way to ensure that I won't write about your product.2013/05/23 08:23
- I'm working on an upcoming case study in Panera and a guy walked past me carrying a nylon bag with a "Hazmat" sticker on the side of it.2013/05/23 07:05
- Factor mobile ERP and CRM into BYOD planning
- Postponed my usual Saturday writing day for crawfish!
- Huddle: a worthy SharePoint alternative for client collaboration
- Running the @mailbox app Help Me Get to Zero feature on my #Gmail inbox has been very telling and illuminating for me.
Category Archives: Job Hunting
November 15, 2012 – 9:03 am
I’ve been relearning a lot about strategy lately since I’ve been thrust back out on the job market. While I’ve been fortunate to have a lot of small projects right now, I still need to land a longer term contract or another full time position. I am thankful to get back to writing again all the while trying to be more strategic in my next professional move. As such a larger project has been fine tuning my brand and strategy.
September 7, 2012 – 8:17 pm
July 10, 2012 – 10:13 pm
April 14, 2012 – 3:32 pm
February 18, 2012 – 5:30 pm
I’ve been debating on whether or not to move the presentations I post on this blog from SlideShare.net over to SlideRocket. Here is how my last Jobs Ministry presentation looks:
SlideRocket is a great service but doesn’t seem to get the attention that Scribd and SlideShare get online. What do you think?