The recently launched Google Apps Marketplace features more than 20 (and counting) project management applications that augment Google Apps or Google Apps Premier Edition in support of team collaboration, planning, scheduling and reporting. If you are working with a project team standardized on Google Apps or Google Apps Premier Edition, it makes sense to visit the Google Apps Marketplace and check out a few of these applications. See if they can help round out your project management toolkit and democratize your project management data. Integration doesn’t require much technical experience, and some of them are even available for free.
TagsAdobe Acrobat Collaboration Dropbox Evernote Facebook Freelance Technical Writer Google Apps Google Apps for Business Google Apps Marketplace Google Docs Google Wave iOS iPad iPhone Job Hunting LinkedIn Mac Macintosh Messiah UMC Jobs Ministry Messiah United Methodist Church Jobs Ministry Microsoft Microsoft Office Microsoft Office 2010 Microsoft OneNote Microsoft SharePoint Microsoft Word OneNote OneNote 2010 Productivity Project management Resume Senior Technical Writer SharePoint SharePoint 2010 Social Media Technical documentation Technical Document Reviews Technical Writer Technical Writing TechRepublic Telecommuting Thyroid Twitter Will Kelly Writing and Editing
- Running the @mailbox app Help Me Get to Zero feature on my #Gmail inbox has been very telling and illuminating for me.2013/05/23 14:43
- Another way to encourage me not to write about your product/company is to put my name in the name field of your email to me. Just so spammy.2013/05/23 11:55
- Evernote Reminders Are Here on Mac, iOS and Web #evernote #blog
- This time around freelancing has also given me opportunities to meet more people f2f which is a nice change over con call briefings.2013/05/23 08:01
- Despite some recent frustrations & a missed opportunity or two, I am enjoying my freedom and writing about topics that interest me.2013/05/23 08:36
- Signing me up for your product newsletter without my consent is a pretty sure way to ensure that I won't write about your product.2013/05/23 08:23
- I'm working on an upcoming case study in Panera and a guy walked past me carrying a nylon bag with a "Hazmat" sticker on the side of it.2013/05/23 07:05
- Factor mobile ERP and CRM into BYOD planning
- Postponed my usual Saturday writing day for crawfish!
- Huddle: a worthy SharePoint alternative for client collaboration
- Running the @mailbox app Help Me Get to Zero feature on my #Gmail inbox has been very telling and illuminating for me.